Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The many sides of Miles

These days I feel like I never know what Miles' mood is going to be. One minute he is happy then the next he mad. I love him very much, but I will tell you...I am looking forward to the day where he can tell me exactly how he feels. Now, I know then I will have to listen to him whine and gripe and I am sure talk back (hopefully not often!) but it has to be better than having NO clue as to what he is thinking.

Anyways, here are a few pictures to show you 'The many sides of Miles."
Believe it or not, this wasn't planned...I just happened to have my camera out and within a 5 minutes this all happened. SEE!! I told you!!


Relaxed Side

Silly Side

Happy Side

Back Side

Sad Side

No comments:

Post a Comment