Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year..

Is Fall!!! I love fall...and pumpkins...and Halloween...and well, you get the idea. Maybe it is because my birthday is in October (this is what I have always told myself) but this time of year makes me feel alive and in love with nature. If it were up to me, I would live somewhere that felt like fall all year round...too bad that doesn't exist, at least not that I know of.


Anyways, today Miles, Ty, myself and my in-laws went to Burts Farm and let me just tell you...it was SO much fun!! Miles LOVED it. I wasn't sure if he would show much emotion towards it (meaning liking it or not) but he definitely takes after me when it comes to Burts...he adores it! He was climbing all over the pumpkins and giggling, once again...precious. We took a hay ride (of course!!) and Miles had a blast. Actually, we all had a blast. It was such fun to see him having such a good time. He is a little obsessed with tractors so I am sure that had something to do with his excitement. The entire time we were on the hay ride he was saying "brrmm brrmm!!" It was priceless.


I hope in 25+ years I will still be going to Burts and maybe then I will be going with Miles and his little family. : )




Looking for the perfect pumpkin.

CHEESE!!
Look over there...more pumpkins!
The end result...a tuckered out little boy!!







2 comments: